Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Thousand People Can't be Wrong!

With an engaging voice and refreshing covers, it's clear to see why his community of over one thousand subscribers is rapidly growing. Meet Spencer Sutherland.








Or better yet, have a listen to Spencer Sutherland












And now here's the Q&A he and I did a year ago. ["Lost In The Server" Series] [7/2/12]








When did you start singing?


   
I've been singing all my life!






Was music something you'd grown up with, or did you just decide to do it one day?


I have such a passion for music, I've pretty much always wanted to do it. My parents  always fed my need for music through live music, theatre and performances.





Is there anyone you get compared to a lot?



I get compared to Jesse McCartney, Justin Timberlake, and Conor Maynard.





What is your objective in reference to music?




I want to be able to literally travel the world and perform with artists that I've looked up to for a long time. its a dream that I really think will come true.   









How do you feel about performing? Some people get nervous, some people get a rush from it, where do you fall in that?


I love preforming more than anything in the world. I don't really get nervous, except for maybe a few pre-show jitters.  It's my favorite thing to do.









What are you thoughts on Social Media mixing with music?



It's amazing, it has given many artists  the chance to try music, even if they don't live in New York, LA, or Nashville.








Anything to say to the fans and the readers?

Thanks to all the fans that have been there from the start, and thank you for all those becoming fans. I love you and will always be humble and grateful.




Thanks so much Spencer!

To stay connected with Spencer, be sure to

Follow him on twitter. : @Spencermusic1

Subscribe to his youtube

And head over to his website SpencerSutherland.com







- And The Beat Goes  On....

Contact Email: TheBeatGoeson17@gmail.com

Youtube: TheBeatGoeson17

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/TheBeatGoeson1promotions

Stay tuned for news, updates and Brand new Interviews!



















No comments:

Post a Comment